Uckfield, East Sussex | £25000 - £30000 per annum | Posted 24 days ago
Our client, a leading Occupational Health care provider are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their team. Our client has specialist expertise in a range of sectors including aviation, construction, charities, emergency services, engineering, manufacturing, financial and professional services, public sector, retail, and utilities.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Keeping job advertisements up to date and proactively finding new ways of advertising posts utilising; Social Media, Recruitment Fairs etc
- Build a rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage incoming CV´s via our recruitment system; screening and selecting candidates
- Creating initiatives to source candidates directly
- Collaborate with Managers to reduce the cost of temporary/agency staff
- Manage activity on social media; actively approach suitable candidates via LinkedIn etc; build a network of possible future candidates
- Manage the interview process and supporting Hiring Managers with interviews
- General recruitment administration including reviewing job descriptions, presenting offers and providing feedback
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working as an Internal Recruiter
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Syste
- Good IT skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media; LinkedIn, Twitter
- Experience carrying out phone and face to face interviews at all levels
- Willingness to travel; Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Good planning and organising skills
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.