International Pensions Manager
London | Superb | Posted 28 days ago
About the role
- Manage development and delivery of international pensions policy and strategy
- Support UK corporate pension activity
- Drive innovation and employee engagement
- Monitor funding governance in line with relevant legislation
- Support with wider benefits such as risk and life assurance
- A working knowledge of occupational pension schemes, outside of the UK would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Competent in delivery of projects
- Ideally part/fully-qualified FIA, APMI or similar
Working with a highly-skilled, motivated and collaborative team, company offer an excellent working environment including part office/home-based working.
Please quote reference 1376600. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.