IT Support Analyst
Heathfield, East Sussex | £25000 - £35000 per annum | Posted 39 days ago
Our client are an IT sales & support company based in East Sussex area. For well over 25 years they have been providing first-class services primarily to small businesses in across the South East of England.
They require an IT Support Analyst to help service their growing client base. They value a close working relationship with their clients, therefore the successful applicant will posses a high level of interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, approachable manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the role
- The role will involve a mixture of telephone and remote support from our offices,
- Both pre- and post-sales
- Occasional on-site support at client's sites - Your own vehicle and a clean driving licence would therefore be a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in a customer facing role in a high pressure environment
- PC operating systems, both workstation and server. Mac experience would be an advantage
- Mainstream PC applications such as Office
- Security - malware protection, disinfection, etc
- PC hardware
- Mobile devices - phones, tablets, etc
- Networking technologies and implementation
Benefits the role offers
- Long term progression
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefit package
Please quote reference 1377011. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.