Junior Project Manager 12 month FTC
County Durham | Negotiable | Posted 60 days ago
Are you a Pensions Administrator desiring new challenges? Exciting time to explore new challenges, ensuring the successful delivery of simple change initiative.
About the role
- Provide vital administrative and delivery support to the Project Manager across all types of projects, ensuring projects remain on schedule
- This is a newly created role which involves planning, tracking, reporting, quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, to support delivery of an exciting and far reaching Portfolio of work
- You will be a strong communicator who has the ability to work effectively within a team and take ownership of change initiatives and associated tasks
- You will be well organised and detail orientated
- Experience of delivering, or forming an integral part of change initiatives is essential for this role
- Holding a recognised project qualification such as PRINCE2, MSP, APM, would be advantageous, although not essential on the basis that you are willing to work towards gaining those
Please quote reference 1376565 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.