Polegate, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 3 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to work at their busy public house. The public house is located in the South Downs National Park and specialises in offering great food, real ales and a friendly atmosphere.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Washing up
- Empty the bins
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean to a very high standard
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to follow all instructions given
- Work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
The following position will include these benefits:
- Wednesday - Sunday 12pm-9.30pm
- Full training will be given
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.