Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 105 days ago
An opportunity has come up for multiple Professional Support / Knowledge Lawyers to join a thriving team in Eastbourne, Bexhill or Hastings offices. High quality work available from an established client base. Experience of running a caseload with minimal supervision and support ideal, but some secretarial and administrative support is available if needed. Great opportunities to carve a career in a high-achieving workplace.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Working relationship with the firm's team managers to ensure that procedures and precedents are up to date and optimised
- Personally maintaining and developing precedent letters in the relevant area of law
- Delivering training to lawyers on changes in law and practice
- Producing briefing notes and social media content for the firm's website and social media channels
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified as solicitors or barristers in England, with strong academics and experience of working in a high-achieving environment either as a fee-earner or in knowledge/support
- A deep interest in their area of specialism, excellent communication skills both written and spoken, good IT skills
- Familiarity with sector-leading resources such as PLC, LexisNexis, or Westlaw
The following position will include these benefits:
- Flexible working
- Negotiable Salary
- Full-Time or Part-Time available
- Remote working will be possible, some office-based working is essential to become familiar with the firm's services, client base and culture
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.