Lead Trustee Secretary & Governance Consultant
London | superb bonus potential | Posted 104 days ago
Key senior role managing a prestigious portfolio of clients, DB, DC, Master Trust, proactively contribute to the team’s strategic growth. Flexible working fully supported.
About the role
- Ensure delivery of timely secretariat services with support from the team
- Drive forward a robust governance framework with a keen focus on developing industry trends and legislation
- Play an integral role in developing and driving forward strategic development for the governance and secretariat proposition
- You will draw on an excellent working knowledge of the pensions industry and legislative framework, gained in consultancy or in-house pensions management
- A background in DB, DC, Hybrid or MasterTrust arrangements including provision of secretarial and governance support will be required
Please quote reference 1376440. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.