Hastings, East Sussex | £25000 - £27000 per annum | Posted 21 days ago
Our client, who offer Fire, Security and Electrical services and are recognised for their reputation for high quality and reliability are on the market looking for a Locksmith to join their team.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Timber door and window furniture and lock fitting, repair & maintenance
- UPVC, composite and metal door and window furniture and lock fitting, repair & maintenance.
- Have a good all-round knowledge of modern locking systems
- Multi-locking systems
- Small to medium domestic and commercial safe installation, maintenance and repair.
- Electric locking systems
- Multi-suited locking systems
- Skilled in non-destructive access to most locking systems i.e., rim, mortice and multi-lock.
- Carpentry skills beneficial
- Experience in access control systems advantageous
- Will join the emergency standby rota when suitably trained
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Should have undertaken approved or recognised training (a member of the Master Locksmiths Association an advantage)
- Have excellent technical skills
- Must have a good understanding of health & safety
- Have excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Be fluent in the English language
- Must be literate and numerate
- Must be responsible, reliable and capable of working alone or as part of a team
- Clean driving license
- Good telephone manner
- Have good organisational skills
- Be computer literate
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Must have their own basic tools for the type of work
The following position will include these benefits:
- OTE Standby Allowance £90 + call out
- Work Phone
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.