Mechanical Fitter (Systems)
East Sussex | £25000 - £35000 per annum | Posted 10 days ago
An established leader in the design and manufacturing industry are actively seeking a capable and competent Mechanical Fitter to join their team within the system build facility. Our client handles advance process plant equipment, used in the scientific advanced material development industries worldwide.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Working with their own skills and initiative using engineering techniques and procedures together with recognition and awareness of current HSE safe working Regulations.
- General erection and dis assembly of process plant equipment
- Assist with sub system bench build and equipment tests, including configuration and calibration
- Experienced in setting and using manual lathe and milling machines.
- Part of a small team working within a safe modern working environment.
- Good long-term future employment package prospects which include opportunities for fast track progression for the right individual within this expanding UK privately owned company
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally from engineering / maintenance background with a strong mechanical bias with some understanding of vacuum, water cooling pipework, pneumatic and hydraulic systems within both sub-assemblies and large assembly builds would be an advantage.
- Training given within specific specialist areas if required.
- Must be willing and able to travel overseas being part of an installation team
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
The following position will include these benefits:
- Pension Provision and Health Insurance (after successful completion of probationary period)
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.