Operations Change Analyst
Uckfield, East Sussex | Up to £25000 per annum | Posted 23 days ago
Our client, a leading Occupational Health Provider, is currently looking for an Operations Change Analyst to work within their muskoskeleter team. The client delivers an Occupational Health Service to a range of major infrastructure projects and their services help to support their employees in the workplace by providing an emergency response service, treatment service, health surveillance and health and well-being services.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and overseeing the overall operational processes for Musculoskeletal and Workplace Assessment Adjustments Services
- Improving efficiency & appropriate paperwork
- Integrating the service with other parts of the business
- Working in partnership with the key internal departments to develop appropriate processes
- Supporting with business development to support new business opportunities
- Working in partnership with the key clients and 3rd party suppliers to monitor and enable the smooth service delivery within agreed parameters.
- Focussing on management of all non-clinical functions of Musculoskeletal and Workplace Assessment Adjustments Services and other related services
- Leading on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Supporting development of processes, procedures and audits to ensure a high-quality service
- Working closely with IT, Systems Development, Project Governance, Client Relationships and Operational Teams to ensure efficient integration with processes
- Reviewing and analysing internal and client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery
- Developing strong working relationships with internal key stakeholders - understand their point of view, culture and purpose and what the business is trying to achieve
- Creating an inclusive working environment where diversity is valued, and contributions are recognised
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience of working within the project / change management area
- Experience in Change & Process management.
- Experience of supporting the embedding of organisational structural change and new ways of working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and reasoning skills.
- Good IT skills to include knowledge of Office 365, database systems and project management tools.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience of delivering complex projects and service redesign initiatives
- Experience of Operational and Project Management
- Strong experience in Operational Change Management
- Background in the healthcare industry
The following position will include these benefits:
- Full-time hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Health Cash Back Plan
- Perk Box
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.