Pensions Accounting Supervisor £bn+ Pension Fund
South East England | £30000 - £50000 per annum + Comprehensive | Posted 20 days ago
Varied opportunity with a £multi-billion Pension fund for an experienced Pension Fund accountant.
About the role
Working as part of a small, collaborative team you will be involved with:
- Maintaining accounting records, ensuring timely and accurate input by the team
- Reconciliation of accounts and performing controls testing
- Preparing annual scheme accounts including working papers and acting as key contact for external auditor
- Preparing cash flow forecasts monthly and management information
- Supporting the head of the department, supervising and training team members and deputising as required
- You will be able to draw on financial accounting experience, ideally gained within an in-house or third-party pensions environment
Organisation offers a superb collaborative working environment including supporting agile working.
Please quote reference 1376672 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.