Pensions Actuarial Consultant
London | Negotiable | Posted 98 days ago
Join this well-known and very highly respected actuarial team and advise a large range of clients, both Trustee and Corporate.
About the role
- Act as key point of contact for clients
- Attend trustee/client meetings and present technical issues to clients
- Lead on work such as valuations, buy-in analysis and review draft deeds and rules
- Assist Junior members of the team and provide training where needed
- You must be about to become a qualified FIA / FFA or have up to 4 years post qualification experience, have strong communication skills and commercial awareness
Please quote reference 1363882. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.