Pensions Actuary - Manager
South West England | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Provide leading strategic pensions advisory and actuarial services within a growing business area.
About the role
- Within this role you will play a key part in expanding services, developing growth plans and providing strategic input
- Provide actuarial services to a portfolio of clients, including giving strategic advice on funding and long term strategies
- De-risking projects such as buy-outs and buy-ins, liability management exercises. Benefit design and implementation of new structures
- Looking for a pensions consultants who are FIA/FFA qualified, and who have experience of managing client relationships at Board and Trustee level
- Significant experience working in the pensions industry
Please quote reference 1375421 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.