Pensions Administration Team Leader 2-3 days from home
Buckinghamshire | Negotiable | Posted 13 days ago
Outstanding opportunity in a leading independent consultancy, help shape and deliver exceptional administration services and develop staff.
About the role
- Lead a team to service and manage a portfolio of DB and DC schemes. Monitor workloads and make sure of accuracy and timeliness of the services for clients
- Accountable for all aspects of team management, motivate, train and develop staff to maximise their potential, perform appraisals, 1-2-1's and mentor
- Take control of annual and ad-hoc project work.
- Maintain relationships with clients, attending meetings and assisting with trustee areas when needed
- An all encompassing role demands a candidate that has proven experience at this level
- DB and team management experience is essential
- Strong technical knowledge is also key
Please quote reference 1371549 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful