Scotland | £20000 - £26000 per annum | Posted 38 days ago
Exciting opportunity to expand your pensions career. Previous pensions experience is essential.
About the role
- Ensure the smooth running of pensions administration
- Answer incoming pensions queries from clients and members
- Assist with the creation of reports and take part in additional project work
- An adept communicator, you will encourage a close working culture throughout the team and suggest areas of improvement
- You will have experience working with DB/DC pension schemes coupled with strong numeracy and literacy skills
Please quote reference 1372442 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.