Chelmsford, Essex | Negotiable | Posted 110 days ago
Join this leading Consultancy during an exciting period of growth, in an opportunity offering genuine scope for career progression.
About the role
- You will provide a first-class administration service to a portfolio of clients
- Effectively handle member and client queries, liaise with third parties, participate in annual projects, check the work of junior staff and produce automated and manual calculations
- You will have previous Defined Benefit pensions experience
- Ideally be educated to A Level/Degree (or equivalent) standard
- Good communication and Excel skills
Please quote reference 1372026 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.