South East England | £25000 - £33500 per annum | Posted 18 days ago
Take your career forward with this global leading organisation.
About the role
- Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for all aspects of the pensions administration while delivering a customer focussed and pro-active approach
- Use your previous knowledge and experience within pensions to continue and exceed current performance levels, understanding the business requirements and implementing any ideas or changes where processes and procedures can be improved upon
- You will perform manual calculations, and produce quotations using your excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- You will produce written correspondence to enquiries, as well as dealing with queries via the telephone
- Take charge of your own personal development ensuring your knowledge and skills are kept up to date, while coaching and supporting fellow team members
- Ideally you will have thorough knowledge of Defined Benefit scheme administration, with the ability to work with procedures and to legislative and company requirements
Please quote reference 634800. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.