Essex | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
This is a superb role for a pension's administrator looking to develop technical knowledge.
About the role
- Support the pensions administration department through computer and manual calculation of 'cradle to grave' benefits for members of the DB and DC schemes
- Dealing with member queries
- Maintaining the database
- Annual checking of Benefit Statements
- Additionally, you will deliver specific/ad hoc projects as directed by the Pensions Administration Manager
- You will be an experienced pensions administrator
- You will be keen to develop your technical knowledge
Please quote reference 1373552 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.