Pensions Analyst, 2-3 days from home
London | Negotiable | Posted 29 days ago
A superb opportunity to gain varied, valuable exposure with a specialist firm, working on a secondment with the in-house team of a valued key client – a global investment banking firm. This is a niche role with varied opportunities to build on your skillset, outside of standard administration.
About the role
- Whilst on secondment, you’ll support the Vice President, UK Pensions and Benefits, to deliver operational aspects of strategy, governance, technology and day-to-day processing of UK pensions and benefits
- You will use your DB & DC pensions expertise to support the Trustee board in the administrative aspects of the scheme governance
- Work closely with external advisers and internal groups to ensure board and committee meetings are delivered efficiently
- A self-starter with an enthusiastic approach to work and learning new skills required
- Confident working on DB/DC occupational pension scheme arrangements
- A strong and effective communicator, able to liaise with colleagues at all levels
Please quote reference 1376119. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.