Pensions & Benefits Manager - UK & Ireland
Berkshire | £40000 - £60000 per annum | Posted 102 days ago
Join this global organisation as Pensions and Benefits Manager for UK & Ireland.
About the role
- You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Benefits in delivering pension, medical, life assurance and disability programmes in the UK and Ireland. Key aspect is to look after the Defined Benefit pensions
- Work on strategic projects under the supervision of the Head of Benefits relating to benefits and liaising with consultants and scheme advisers. These projects could include implementing innovative employee offerings, improving efficiencies of benefits delivery embracing technological change and working on global strategic projects
- Day to day direction of third-party pension administrators to resolve queries, develop solutions to problems, & chase progress on member requests; As required, supply information to regulatory authorities
- Arranging Trustee and subcommittee meetings, ensuring that actions and decisions are documented and implemented, drafting and issuing papers as required and taking comprehensive minutes
- Comprehensive understanding of defined benefit and defined contributions pension schemes with significant pensions experience is essential
Please quote reference 1376685 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.