Pensions Client Coordinator
Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 19 days ago
Looking to develop your pensions career in a more challenging role? Our client, a leading pensions consultancy, requires a technically strong pensions professional to coordinate client deliverables and streamline processes.
About the role
- Play a key role within the Operations team, manage client expectations on SLA's and projects, ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- Attend client meetings, discuss issues, advise on technical areas and look for areas to improve overall client experience
- Support and develop administration areas, provide client feedback to team managers and drive a culture of continuous improvement across teams
- Previous experience in pensions operations and strong pensions technical knowledge essential
- An effective communicator at all levels you will have the ability to co-ordinate others
- PMI or working towards preferred
Please quote reference 1371334. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.