Pensions Committee Secretary
London | Excellent benefits | Posted 102 days ago
We are currently looking for two Committee Secretaries to join the Trustee Governance Team in London on a permanent basis.
About the role
- The Committee Secretary will provide committee administration and support to the Trustee and subsidiary Boards and Committees whilst ensuring compliance with statutory legal and internal constitutional requirements
- The ideal candidate will have experience of compiling agendas, preparing reports, uploading meeting papers to Diligent Boards and taking high quality, detailed accurate formal minutes of Boards/Committees
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with external advisors and counterparts on matters relating to Trustee business
- You will be required to support the wider team as and when required through sharing resource to ensure deadlines are achieved and work is completed to a high standard
- We are looking for a person who has strong interpersonal skills as this role will require you to build good rapport and strong working relationships with Trustees, Committee Chairs as well as key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and staying calm when working under pressure is key as you will have multiple competing deadlines. To ensure these deadlines are met you will need to carefully manage your stakeholders
- It is essential that you can be diplomatic and discreet as you will be required to maintain robust standards of confidentiality at all times whilst handling sensitive and confidential issues
Please quote reference 1374997 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.