Pensions Consultant (Discontinuance/Wind-up)
England | Excellent Package | Posted 36 days ago
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team and lead on providing clients with advice on discontinuance and general risk transfer.
Any UK Office/remote working.
Looking for talented and ambitious pensions consultants who are keen to further their career, focused on consulting with clients.
- Lead on a portfolio of clients, consulting on and project managing all aspects of scheme wind up
- Preparation of project plans and setting and negotiating budgets.
- Project managing your portfolio of clients to help them achieve their winding up objective
- Supporting the development of more junior colleagues.
- Solid DB technical understanding and experience working with clients/trustees on scheme wind up
- Excellent communication and consulting skills and a proven track record of successful client exposure.
- It would be desirable to have experience in using project management applications.
Please quote reference 1377001. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.