Pensions Consulting Specialist
Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 40 days ago
Unique and varied role delivering Pensions Governance and Admin Consulting services across an exceptional client base.
Work across a portfolio of clients assisting them to improve operational Delivery for their pensions schemes.
About the role
- Design and deliver reviews of administration operations, service improvement plans
- Assist in project delivery that could include GMP reconciliation and data cleansing work
- Assess and enhance scheme governance
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Enhance client relationships, proactively develop business
- Background in Pensions Consulting/Governance would be advantageous
- Sound market knowledge and proven experience of working with trustee boards
- Knowledge of a variety of administration packages, the TPA market
Please quote reference 1376717 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.