Pensions Covenant Consultant
London | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Pensions Covenant specialist, role offers variety and development.
About the role
- In this role you will be oversee the development and delivery of the Covenant assessment and monitoring approach, manage engagement and reporting
- Manage direct reports and manage day to day work and output of the Covenant team, including assessments (Covenant/Financial), monitor health of sponsoring employers and develop the Covenant area within the business
- Utilise strong communication skills, conversing with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- For this role you will need experience of completing pension covenant reviews or independent business reviews for other stakeholders
- Knowledge of TPR
- Excellent project management skills
Please quote reference 1376355. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.