Pensions Investment Analyst
London | Negotiable | Posted 11 days ago
Join an established and UK market leader Pensions Consultancy within their Investment unit, work on a diverse client base which spans corporate and trustee bodies.
Play a key role in supporting the work of the Investment business unit and providing practical support to client facing consultants.
About the role
- Drafting reports for peer review by consultants
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports
- Undertaking some manager research
- Project work including investment strategy
- Relevant Investment experience ideally within pensions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent team player and able to work on own initiative
Please quote reference 1376932 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.