Pensions & Investment Associate
Cambridgeshire | Negotiable | Posted 26 days ago
Join an expanding Pensions consultancy and deliver SIPP Pensions and Investment services
Varied role, complete a multitude of varied processes for clients whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and customer service.
About the role
- Processing and checking all aspects of product and investment administration, for SIPP, PP, ISA, GIA, LISA
- Liaising with clients via email and ensuring all tasks are completed within SLA
- Completion of all regular daily, weekly, and monthly tasks following a team checklist
- Assisting in the cross training of all team members
- Assist in looking at process/procedure improvements
- Previous experience and knowledge of retail financial products (SIPP, ISA, GIA, LISA)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- A qualification in pension administration is desirable (FA2)
Please quote reference 1377023. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.