Pensions Investment Associate Consultant
Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 35 days ago
Join a growing Pensions Investment team and work across advisory and asset transitions areas.
About the role
- Work with Senior individuals to devise innovative investment strategies and deliver exceptional client services
- Providing investment advice to both trustee and corporate clients on a wide range of issues
- Delivering expert investment advice employing strategic solutions
- Assist in developing business - active involvement in building new business
- You will possess excellent communication skills with a passion about investments, ability to manage multiple tasks to demanding timeframes
- Previous experience working within a Pensions Investment environment is essential with strong project skills
- Working towards FFA/FIA or CFA- may be authorised to give investment advice via another qualification or experience.
- Experience and an interest in transitions is required.
Please quote reference 1376928 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.