Pensions Investment Consultant - flexible working
Bristol | Negotiable | Posted 102 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Pensions Investment professional to Join a niche pensions consultancy and deliver innovative solutions.
Chance to influence the companies Investment strategy and enhance services offered.
About the role
- Leading technical investment analysis and asset transition
- Preparing and presenting advice to clients.
- Oversee investment strategies - seeking innovative solutions
- Engage other members of the team to ensure that projects run to plan
- You will be involved in a wide variety of work, supported by on-the-job training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with lots of enthusiasm
- Experience working on defined benefit pensions within an actuarial or investment consultancy.
- You will be a qualified actuary or a nearly qualified actuary who has passed the Investment and Finance examination.
Flexible working arrangements for this role will be considered and can be discussed at interview.
Please quote reference 1376795 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.