London | £40000 - £50000 per annum | Posted 11 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced pensions professional to provide technical pensions advice and negotiating support to officials.
About the role
- This role has the flexibility to be based anywhere in the UK, either in one of our regional offices or homebased
- There will be some travel required to London and/or members workplaces
- This role is part of the Research and Policy team - which also includes an Assistant Pensions Officer
- Strong knowledge of pensions policy and practice across the public and private sectors
- Be able to advise both on Defined Benefit schemes and the development of Defined Contribution provision
Please quote reference 1376793 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.