Pensions Payroll Administrator, 2-3 days from home
Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Take your pensions payroll experience forward with an innovative, supportive consultancy.
About the role
- Provide a timely, accurate payroll provision to a portfolio of clients
- Complete gross-net calculations and appropriate reconciliation
- Process Year end reconciliation and produce appropriate documentation
- Implement and reconcile periodic pension increases
- Deal with and resolving queries from a number of sources, including pensioners, third parties and HMRC
- Experience working on pensioner payrolls required
- Good communication skills, to liaise with clients, colleagues and members
Please quote reference 1377084. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.