Pensions Project Specialist- GMP, 2-3 days from home
Belfast, County Antrim | £30000 - £45000 per annum | Posted 11 days ago
Join a leading consultancy, offering good flexibility and scope for progression.
About the role
- Working as part of a team, deliver projects to clients with a primary focus on DB pension schemes
- You'll prepare Project Plans and communication strategy, prepare and maintain the project reports, registers and logs
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources, ensuring the project is completed in accordance with the project objectives and desired outcomes
- You will be well supported and have opportunities to work on projects within member options and risk transfer, or to specialise in different areas as your career develops
- You'll have experience within pensions administration projects, ideally including GMP reconciliation, rectification and equalisation
Please quote reference 1376633 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.