Pensions Scheme Actuary
Northern Ireland | Negotiable | Posted 3 days ago
Join a team of skilled pensions professionals, working on a large client bank including household names.
About the role
- The actuarial team is relatively small so offers immediate and wide-ranging client exposure and responsibilities
- You will work with a variety of clients, typically trustee with potential for corporate, for a range of scheme types and sizes, acting as key point of contact
- Attend client meetings, proactively keeping clients up-to-date on technical developments and anticipating their needs
- Oversee a small team of actuarial staff to produce client work on time and within budget, provide training as required
- Qualified FIA / FFA, you will be up to date on technical aspects of UK pensions work, with a keen commercial awareness
Please quote reference 1374288 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.