Pensions Scheme Actuary - Flexible working
Bristol | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Provide the highest quality advice and service helping clients across Investment, Governance and Actuarial areas.
Help shape deliver and provide influence in order for the company to grow and continue to deliver exceptional services.
About the role
- Act as Scheme/Corporate Actuary, will be a consultant to a portfolio of Schemes
- Preparing and presenting advice to clients
- Support colleagues through funding valuations and project work.
- Also be responsible for carrying out and overseeing technical calculations
- Support new business opportunities, including input to tender submissions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working as a Scheme Actuary (or is able to achieve Scheme Actuary status in the short term)
- Able to take responsibility for the delivery of services to clients and communicate complex ideas in simple terms
Although the role is based in Bristol, there is scope to work from home or another location.
Please quote reference 1376796 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.