Pensions Scheme Auditor
Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 97 days ago
Excellent opportunity to join a friendly, specialist team providing pension scheme audit services to high-profile clients' occupational schemes.
About the role
- DB/DC/Hybrid scheme accounts experience ideal, as ongoing training and support will be provided on undertaking audits
- You will have good client management skills and be able to work to strict deadlines
- Once established in the role you will manage support staff and review their work
- Travel to clients may also be required, including overnight stays
- The company are flexible on the level of experience you can bring to the role, plus part-time or full-time hours would be considered
- Scope to do some home-working also available
Please quote reference 1376413 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.