Pensions Senior Data Integrity Analyst
London | Excellent benefits | Posted 12 days ago
Excellent opportunity on offer to join this leading in-house employer in the centre of London, as a Senior Data Integrity Analyst.
About the role
- You will be responsible for obtaining and cleansing pension scheme data to a standard that will meet the Pension Regulator requirements
- The purpose of this position is; to detect and remove errors and inconsistencies in data to improve its quality, and to standardise, validate, and correct data to maximize integrity and value
- A keen eye foe detail will be essential to spot and discuss concerns or data problems with the Data Services Manager
- Undertake any other ad hoc tasks that may be required as part of the data integrity work
- As an experienced member of the team, you will deputise for the Manager in absence and provide training to other members of staff when required either individually or in a group session
Previous experience in a similar role, with strong knowledge of UK occupational pensions schemes is essential for this role
Additional qualifications (e.g. PMI) are advantageous
Please quote reference 1376940 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.