Pensions Software Trainer, flexible working
South West England | Exceptional progression/travel opportunities | Posted 20 days ago
As part of continuing growth, this niche client is seeking to recruit an experienced Software Trainer.
About the role
- You will conduct training for clients and staff
- Develop new courses
- Assist in configuring and maintaining the training environment
- This is a role that would suit applicants with a passion for learning and sharing technical information. The successful candidate will be able to present more complex training modules with confidence, alongside designing and producing digital and written content for new courses and training materials.
- You must have experience in delivering training courses, alongside SQL experience and in programming knowledge, even if only from developing Excel macros or similar. Configuring or developing pensions or financial services software would also be desirable.
- In times when business travel is viable, it will sometimes be necessary to travel to clients' offices within the UK and further afield in order to conduct training courses, usually involving an overnight stay for one or more nights.
Please quote reference 1376320. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.