Performance and Operations Manager
Uckfield, East Sussex | £40000 - £45000 per annum | Posted 13 days ago
Our client, a leading Health-care provider in East Sussex are currently looking for a Performance and Operations Manager to work on a remote basis. The company has two office hubs in East Sussex and the West Midlands so occasional site visits may be required for team training.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Effective delivery of key operational services within the division, in particular the management of the administration function, with focus on people, technology and process
- Analysing problems and interacting in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Being a team player who welcomes a challenge and is committed to delivering results
- Making decisions autonomously and demonstrating sound judgement in the absence of clear guidelines. Working in a fast paced pressured environment, inspiring colleagues to engage with the company's aims and vision
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a large team
- Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of implementing business processes and service redesign
- Well-developed influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presenting and reasoning skills
- Excellent IT skills to include knowledge of Office 365, database systems and project management tools
- Evidence of delivering customer satisfaction
- Background in health-care desirable
- Experience of working in a contact centre and implementing contact centre systems. In particular,
- knowledge of telephony configuration, routing, skills-based routing and call management
- technology also desirable
The following position will include these benefits:
- Home-based - permanent vacancy
- Full-Time hours
- Competitive salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.