Personal Assistant / Secretary
Hailsham, East Sussex | £22000 - £25000 per annum | Posted 46 days ago
Our client, based in Hailsham, is actively seeking a Personal Assistant / Secretary to join their busy company who provide independent financial and investment advice.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Taking care of front-of-house duties, such as greeting and directing visitors
- Maintaining an efficient and well-organised filing system for easy storage and retrieval
- Taking care of all correspondence, including telephone calls, emails and faxes
- Screening documents, booking meeting rooms, setting up conference calls and taking messages
- Maintaining general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Scheduling appointments and organising meetings
- Taking and distributing minutes
- Creating and proofreading documents and drafting emails
- Copying, printing and distributing documents
- Taking care of routine clerical tasks, such as the ordering of office supplies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills to effectively deal with clients, staff and managers
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work with others and work independently
- Good customer service skills and a friendly, polite disposition
- Experience maintaining and managing a manager's calendar
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and relevant software programs
- Good writing abilities
The following position will include these benefits:
- Career Opportunities
- Benefit Package
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.