Hastings, East Sussex | £20000 - £24000 per annum | Posted 28 days ago
Our client is the UK's leading independent manufacturer and distributor of swimming pools, covers, liners, chemicals, reels and accessories. They also install commercial swimming pool reels and covers. They have a reputation for great service and are on the market seeking a Production Administrator.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Take minutes at meetings. Confidentiality is essential due to the nature of some of the meetings
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Organise diaries
- Check TimeMoto for inconsistencies, create overtime forms and late reports if required and inform management of any issues
- Check Goods In and clearing of Production departments daily
- Organise weekly Supervisor's meetings, take minutes and distribute as required. Follow up on any points that require it
- Confidentiality is essential due to the nature of some of the documents
- Invoice queries - check invoices and advise of any discrepancies
- Daily/weekly forward planning for key materials
- Production overview reports
- Assist with IT Training and development
- Assist with departmental and annual costings
- Set up or amend codes, BOMS and routes ensuring costings are correct
- Assist with the manufacturing stock take
- Assist with Product Development
- Provide cover for the Production Assistant role in their absence
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a Production office
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated evidence of successful teamwork
- Able to accept direction
- Needs to be comfortable and flexible with evolving priorities and roles
- Professional demeanour
- Progression within the company
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.