West Midlands | Up to £55000 per annum | Posted 28 days ago
Our client is one of the largest Occupational Health providers in UK. They deliver a comprehensive range of occupational health services across a number of sectors. Their business is expanding and diversifying and they are currently focusing on growing their musculoskeletal and mental health offering. They are looking to appoint an established Project Manager with experience in managing complex transformation programmes within an agile environment. They are open to the sector experience but it is essential you have the energy, commitment and drive. The role will be client facing and the candidate will be expected to be on site one day a week, so access to the Midlands is essential, the remainder of the role will be home-based.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery time-lines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients and management
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- You will currently be in a similar Project Manager role
- Have experience of leading and delivering a portfolio of projects
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects involving: systems, business and technical changes including product development
- Comfortable liaising with a senior team across the business as well as external stakeholders
- Ideally you will have experience working in the health-care or digital sector
- Comfortable in working within technical delivery programmes
- You will be an individual who can see a vision and commit to long term goals, leading autonomously whilst working closely with key stakeholders
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, action focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
The following position will include these benefits:
- Permanent or Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Health Cash Back Plan
- Perk Box
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.