Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £55000 - £65000 per annum | Posted 104 days ago
A recently formed innovative and forward thinking Dry-lining Contractor, working on Projects up to £5m are on the market seeking a capable Project Manager for a Residential Development. The successful candidate will oversee the Dry-lining and Metsec packages. The overall package value is £4m and there is over 18 months on the first phase with options for other phases of the build. The ideal candidate will be the Operational Lead on the project and they want someone who has worked with a Dry-lining contractor on similar sized packages.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Operational Lead on £4m Drylining and Metsec packages
- Ability to follow / create programme
- Proven track record of managing Drylining packages up to £5m
- Quality checks
- Communicate effectively with commercial teams
- Carry out risk assessments and communicate with H&S requirements to operatives and site staff in a manner they can follow
- Organise works on site , providing leadership
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Drylining subcontractor background
- 5+ years previous experience as a project Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.