Project Manager (Homebased)
City of London, London | £40000 - £50000 per annum | Posted 10 days ago
Our client is one the UK's leading Occupational Health organisations, they combine expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to thier clients needs. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team. Flexible or agile working is encouraged by Health Partners and this role is home based with client visits as required.
The primary focus of the new role will be delivering projects focused on Operational integration with particular focus on further development of Occupational Health, Musculoskeletal and Workplace Assessment Adjustments Services and Chronic Disease Management Services. You will have a recognised qualification in Project Management and have proven ability to successfully manage a portfolio of projects in a fast moving and evolving sector.
About the role
- Define, communicate, execute and monitor a portfolio of projects and prioritise in line with agreed scope and delivery requirements
- Develop plans designed to deliver a portfolio of projects to required timescales, clearly identifying accountable task owners and proactively work with teams to overcome any challenges, gaps and issues
- Provide change and project leadership through the delivery on the project
- Own, and where necessary develop, the repository of documentation relating to project delivery and process development, ensuring these are consistently used across relevant projects
- Manage, report and communicate status and performance of the assigned projects
- Develop relationships and increase visibility with key senior stakeholder across the group
- Facilitate weekly project status meetings , managing risks, issues and opportunities connected to projects
Benefits the role offers
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Please quote reference 1377204. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.