Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £16.00 per hour | Posted 14 days ago
Full ownership and responsibility for all subcontract purchases for the site for relevant plating and other ad-hoc requirements as our clients Buyer
About the role
- Raising of new purchase orders
- Management of suppliers and orderbook management building excellent supplier relationships. Including attending relevant meetings & daily correspondence.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload in line with business requirements, achieving expedited turnarounds with suppliers when required
- Invoice processing, resolving blocked invoices & amendments of purchase orders
- Managing & reporting KPI targets - delivery on time, confirmation of purchase orders
- Experience in SAP
- Buying experience 2 years
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration & analytical skills, including use of excel & word
Please quote reference If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.