Hastings, East Sussex | £30000 - £40000 per annum | Posted 3 days ago
A unique opportunity to join an award-winning business, they are seeking a Quality Manager to join their team. Their technology gives doctors the ability to remotely examine patients during a live video consultation, serving the NHS with technology solutions and the private health market with their tech-enabled pharmacy clinics. They are a fun, passionate and experienced team, building the largest consultation and examination network in the world.
About the role:
The role will provide hands-on leadership in terms of quality management systems (QMS) knowledge, compliance and training to ensure that regulations, standards and requirements are up to date, gaps are identified and issues and developments are communicated and resolved efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Early stage involvement in the building and creation of QMS (ISO13485) in conjunction with a 3rd party consultant
- Leading on internal actions and day to day creation of documents and components of QMS
- Management and development of QMS, including supporting improvement activities through corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- Conducting internal audits and quality inspections on finished products and services
- Training of employees in QMS, quality tools and objectives
- You will be an experienced quality expert confident to manage quality systems and processes
- Able to maintain alignment and support the ongoing development of standards and procedures
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, naturally analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrating experience and understanding of the medical device sector, ISO13485 and associated regulatory requirements
- Membership to CQI, IRCA or similar (highly desirable)
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities to grow and learn professionally
Please quote reference 1377096. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.