Hastings, East Sussex | £30000 - £45000 per annum | Posted 26 days ago
Since their establishment, our client has been at the forefront of visionary innovations in eye care dedicated to perfecting vision and enhancing life. Our client has enriched it's portfolio in the eye care market sector, and they are seeking a Quality Supervisor to join their production team who will have direct responsibility for the site Quality system and Quality Leadership at the Hastings facility.
The new Quality Supervisor will ensure that a site Quality Management System is maintained for product manufacturing, control, storage, and primary distribution processes in accordance with applicable MDD regulatory requirements, ISO 13485, upcoming UKCA , MDR and associated Standards.
About the role
- Establishes and maintains a compliant site Quality system, which allows for the timely supply of goods and which meets legal regulatory requirements
- Lead and oversee all Quality and Compliance activities for the Hastings manufacturing site, including contribution to the site Operations budget
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for both internal and outsourced calibration/analysis/service processes
- Review and approve all site Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring their conformance with the applicable, ISO standards
- Establish and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with other support functions, as required: site Operations leadership, site engineering, EH&S
- Experience in manufacturing Quality or Quality systems supporting a manufacturing site preferably in the Medical Devices field
- Knowledge of applicable ISO Standards, Medical Device Directive and the Medical Device Regulation
- Examples of quality leadership and including successful interactions with regulatory agencies
- Key team player in management operation, but able to work on own initiative
Benefits the role offers
- Career progression
Please quote reference 1377031. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.