Real Time Analyst
Bournemouth, Dorset | £30000 - £40000 per annum | Posted 23 days ago
A global, digitally enabled business connecting millions of people with their assets. They help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management. They partner with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple.
Their core businesses are complemented by their expertise in digital solutions. They are actively recruiting for a Real Time Analyst to become part of their ever-growing business.
About the role
- Ensure the Help Point resource is effectively utilised to meet the daily operational plan and performance targets
- Manage day deviations from planned performance and work closely with the Resource Planner
- Schedule and manage the daily administration of the WFM tool
- Responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources
- Have the ability to accurately deal with a volume of incoming calls whilst providing the desired service level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Minimum of one (1) year of WFM experience in a multi-channel call centre environment
- Knowledge of call centre management and all related calculations
- Pension industry knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of resource planning
Benefits the role offers
- Career Opportunity
- Highly Competitve Package
Please quote reference 1377047. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.