Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Consultant
Basildon, Essex | Negotiable | Posted 10 days ago
Are you an ambitious and career-oriented individual looking for a Trainee Consultant role with full study support and training to help you maximise your potential?
*Unmatched Progression Opportunities*
This is an excellent opportunity to join our award-winning Pensions recruitment division based in Essex.
As a member of the wider Group, our client and candidate portfolio within Sammons Pensions Recruitment are nationwide, from FTSE100 listed companies to smaller organisations across all industries. The Sammons Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment services provider, successfully operating for over 60 years, developed through customer-driven, organic growth combined with forward-thinking and adopting technology. We know that recruiting and retaining the right people is what allows us to differentiate ourselves from other recruitment organisations, and we are actively seeking an individual with a real passion for delivering exceptional results.
About the role
- To support our continuing commitment to expansion we are seeking to recruit an ambitious and career-oriented individual to join our team of qualified recruitment specialists, initially as a Recruitment Resourcer and developing into a Trainee Consultant
- We are proud that over 60% of the team have progressed from entry-level positions into senior roles including directorships - there is no restriction on how far you can take your career with the Sammons Recruitment Group
- Registering new candidates - telephone screening, arranging initial interviews on behalf of consultants
- Updating with existing candidates
- Responding to candidate emails and calls, in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Monitoring candidate flow, analysing trends to ensure we are maximising presence in market, cost effectively and efficiently
- Sourcing new candidates using existing and developing new processes
- Organising, creating and placing weekly and monthly advertisements in industry press
- Researching client websites for new vacancies - raising new jobs and passing them to consultants
- Supporting in development of social media presence and usage
- To contribute to the team through day-to-day involvement and ad hoc project work - e.g. assisting with annual salary survey, research and writing of articles, researching corporate gifts, awards submissions, tender documents and exhibitions. Reporting on costings and reconciling against invoices
- Other ad hoc duties as required such as scanning, filing, post, stationery ordering, telephone queries
- A-C grade English and Maths GCSE or equivalent proof of literacy and numeracy skills by way of qualification
- Able to learn quickly; able to multi-task and prioritise; attention to detail; can construct persuasive arguments
- Previous exposure of working within an office-based environment
- Demonstrating teamwork skills, influencing skills, (either in or out of the workplace)
- Confident; professional; articulate; team player; resilient; calm under pressure; self-motivating; service orientated; thorough; common sense; strong analytical skills
- A levels or equivalent/degree demonstrating ability to apply oneself and complete written work to an advanced standard
To join the Sammons Recruitment Group your aspirations should be to join our established team with a passionate desire to succeed and build a prosperous career for the long haul, which we would fully support and reward. Our teams uphold an exclusive culture to embrace, enhance and excel collectively, going above and beyond in all that they do.
In addition, the people we choose to join us should aspire to share our core values of honesty, integrity and professionalism. Our teams are proud to be a part of a socially responsible organisation and seek to promote best practice in everything they do - encompassing quality, diversity and caring for the environment.
Please quote reference 1376881. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group; please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.