Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 105 days ago
An opportunity has come up for a Residential Conveyancer to join a thriving team in Eastbourne. High quality work available from an established client base. Experience of running a caseload with minimal supervision and support ideal, but some secretarial and administrative support is available if needed. Great opportunities to carve a career in a high-achieving team in Eastbourne.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Management of all the legal aspects included in the sale or purchase of a commercial property caseload
- You must have excellent communication skills to gain strong relationships with all clients
- Taking part in the firms marketing and business development
- Able to work to deadlines
- Secretarial support
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of running a caseload with minimal supervision and support ideal, but some secretarial and administrative support is available if needed
- Experience of lease extensions, buy-to-lets and investment portfolios desirable but not essential.
- Good client management skills are essential, as is the ability to form strong relationships with agents
The following position will include these benefits:
- Great opportunities to carve a career in a high-achieving team
- Salary offered is dependent upon your experience
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.