Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £19500 per annum | Posted 99 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an Retail Assistant to join a well established Jewellers who are looking to add to their experienced team. The successful candidate will be part of a valued company who are recognised for their excellent customer service. They are looking to add to their team, due to their continue success and an increase in sales and footfall. They want an friendly and personable individual with excellent customer service skills to join their successful team.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Engaging with customers to build ongoing relationships through Clienteling
- Ensuring that all operational processes are delivered accurately and efficiently, including providing personalisation services (full training provided)
- Supporting the store team in maintaining a caring and supportive working environment
- Be responsible for maintaining the look and feel of the brand in-store
- Drive a high conversion of sales in a professional and positive manner
- Take ownership for customer experiences and representation of the brand values
- Ensure you have sound product knowledge of the whole collection
- Excellent communication with the Management regarding customers feedback on product and services
- Go the extra mile to meet monthly targets through up-selling techniques
- Monitor shelf inventory and unload new products when needed, as well as cleaning the store when required
- Build professional relationships with colleagues and clients, encouraging repeat business
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within jewellery or accessories would be advantageous
- An outgoing and sales-driven personality
- An open-minded and positive individual
- A team player, results-oriented and have the ability to use your initiative
- Customer-obsessed and an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to engage with a wide range of clients and to build and maintain a client book
- Proactive, positive and flexible
- Able to work well under pressure or in a fast-paced environment, autonomously or as part of a team
- Fluent in English
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.